Newark New Jersey DUI Lawyers
As a DUI lawyer in Newark New Jersey, I have been able to get drunken driving charges reduced or dismissed, by reviewing the evidence and challenging its validity. You may be under the impression that police reports and chemical testing results are solid proof of guilt, but nothing could be farther from the truth.
Call 973-453-2009 for a Newark NJ DUI lawyer.
15 minute consultations are free
It is my job as a DUI lawyer in Newark, to investigate and assess every element of the arrest and the evidence that is being utilized to explain it.
- I will make certain that the police had probable cause to make the roadside stop
- Ensure that law enforcement officials asked you about, and took into consideration any physical infirmities or limitations that might affect your ability to properly perform standard field tests for sobriety
- If I am your DUI lawyer in New Jersey, I can investigate to determine if the police graded your field test correctly
- I will make sure that law enforcement officials performed your chemical Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) testing within a reasonable time to ensure that your results accurately reflected the BAC percentage you had at the time you were actually operating your vehicle.
- My investigation will determine if the police recited your Miranda Rights at the time of your arrest and treated you with dignity and respect.
Do you need a DUI lawyer in Newark? You or a loved one or friend should call today. I can request and review all of the evidence that law enforcement officials are utilizing to support the arrest and charges made against you. The penalties for a first time DWI offense are steep:
- Fines from $250.00 to $400.00
- Intoxicated Driver Resource Center (IDRC) fee of $230.00
- State of New Jersey Drunk Driving Fund fee of $100.00
- Alcohol Education and Rehabilitation Fund (AERF) fee of $100.00
- A DUI lawyer in New Jersey can work to avoid jail time, which could be up to 30 days
- A Department of Motor Vehicles annual surcharge of $1,000.00 to be paid for three years following a DWI conviction
- Neighborhood Services Fund fee of $75.00
- Mandatory completion of a 12-48 hour IDRC program
- This information is based upon a conviction of drunken driving with a BAC greater than 0.08% but less than 0.10%
Speak with a DUI attorney in Newark New Jersey as quickly as you can, following your drunken driving arrest. Law enforcement agents are required to perform their duties within the state and Constitutional guidelines of due process, and any evidence that they gather must also be obtained in accordance with these decrees. Falsified reports and failures to adhere to procedures are not unheard of – and they may not stand up to my aggressive, meticulous legal analysis. Don’t give up without a fight. Call me today!
Call me today, if you need of a DUI lawyer in Newark. 15 minute consultations are free
Call 973-453-2009 for a DUI lawyer.
15 minute consultations are free
Call me in Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabethtown, Hackensack, Hoboken, Irvington, East Orange, Union City and throughout Northern New Jersey. No attorney or law firm can guarantee the outcome of your case. However, I can provide you with a free evaluation of the details of your situation, and help you tailor a defense strategy to pursue the best possible outcome.